Edit History

QubaHQ

QubaHQ

Hey @Ross Scott, first of all - thank you for doing this. Having the info so well collected and organized really gives old farts like myself no more excuses!

I have just attempted filing a ticket with Ubisoft. After 3 attempts with two different browsers, I concluded it is not possible. Completing the form and submitting it takes me to the page that states: "Thank you, there was an issue submitting your case".

This may be a genuine error or somebody at the support site pulled the switch - You can't contact us if we don't answer the phone!

I am curious to hear if I am alone with this error, or is it a wide-spread issue. If this is valid for everyone, I wonder what would be the revised procedure of contacting the DGCCRF?

Keep up the good fight!

QubaHQ

QubaHQ

Hey Ross, first of all - thank you for doing this. Having the info so well collected and organized really gives old farts like myself no more excuses!

I have just attempted filing a ticket with Ubisoft. After 3 attempts with two different browsers, I concluded it is not possible. Completing the form and submitting it takes me to the page that states: "Thank you, there was an issue submitting your case".

This may be a genuine error or somebody at the support site pulled the switch - You can't contact us if we don't answer the phone!

I am curious to hear if I am alone with this error, or is it a wide-spread issue. If this is valid for everyone, I wonder what would be the revised procedure of contacting the DGCCRF?

Keep up the good fight!

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.