Edit History

ReflexiveTransativeClosure

ReflexiveTransativeClosure

fix attachments

You're not doing anything wrong, I'm afraid the reason it isn't working is that gamescope doesn't support proper downsampling. There's a work in progress version with good-quality downsamping at https://github.com/ValveSoftware/gamescope/pull/740 but that patch will only be merged at the discretion of the maintainer (Valve and their contractors).

I've compiled a version which should work on your machine with that patch (copy it to /usr/local/bin and Lutris should pick it up). If you press (super/windows key)+k while the game's running it should toggle the downsampling filter.

Spoiler

Nicely anti-aliased example (UI text will be a bit soft, but that's unavoidable without native in-game SSAA):

Screenshot_20230527_165401.thumb.png.4407d8591f9724aaf90acdfcb0c680b0.png

gamescope.zip

You're not doing anything wrong, I'm afraid the reason it isn't working is that gamescope doesn't support proper downsampling. There's a work in progress version with good-quality downsamping at https://github.com/ValveSoftware/gamescope/pull/740 but that patch will only be merged at the discretion of the maintainer (Valve and their contractors).

I've compiled a version which should work on your machine with that patch (copy it to /usr/local/bin and Lutris should pick it up). If you press (super/windows key)+k while the game's running it should toggle the downsampling filter.

Spoiler

Nicely anti-aliased example (UI text will be a bit soft, but that's unavoidable without native in-game SSAA):

Screenshot_20230527_165401.thumb.png.4407d8591f9724aaf90acdfcb0c680b0.png

gamescope.zip

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 271 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.