Edit History

cellargoat

cellargoat

Well, for me the best episodes are the ones that cover obscure or unique games. Dementia, Messiah, Phantasmagoria 2, Veil of Darkness, Realms of the Haunting, Requital, and so on, and so on. There are some exceptions, but those exceptions still have something kinda obscure in them, like with A New Beginning, which at least has an interesting enough plot (and a protagonist).

And just look at what Ross covers in his Game Dungeon the most - it's mostly some weird and/or old games. I don't think I'm mistaken by calling Game Dungeon the "obscure games panel" :P I literally watch his videos to see some weird shit, with a few exceptions -honestly I didn't think the Sonic episode would be as enjoyable as it was, but Ross found enough weird shit in it to make it interesting.

Also, Game Dungeon's intro alone just gives those "you're gonna see some weird shit, folks" vibes :P

cellargoat

cellargoat

Well, for me the best episodes are the ones that cover obscure or unique games. Dementia, Messiah, Phantasmagoria 2, Veil of Darkness, Realms of the Haunting, Requital, and so on, and so on. There are some exceptions, but those exceptions still have something kinda obscure in them, like with A New Beginning, which at least has an interesting enough plot (and a protagonist).

And just look at what Ross covers in his Game Dungeon the most - it's mostly some weird and/or old games. I don't think I'm mistaken by calling Game Dungeon the "obscure games panel" :P I literally watch his videos to see some weird shit, with a few exceptions, honestly I didn't think the Sonic episode would be as enjoyable as it was, but Ross found enough weird shit in it to make it interesting.

Also, Game Dungeon's intro alone just gives those "you're gonna see some weird shit, folks" vibes :P

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 248 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.