Edit History

Ross Scott

Ross Scott

IronHarvest-LogoHeader_V4_transparent.gi

WHAT IS THIS:

GOG gave me 10 copies of Iron Harvest to give away to people, so I'll be giving them out here on September 12th.

HOW TO ENTER:

This has nothing to do with GOG or the game, but tying back to my GUI video, an online archive of Winamp skins was recently made public that shows an incredible variety with over 65k skins. 

1. Go here:  https://skins.webamp.org/

2. Browse through the collection and pick out the skin you like the most.  This should be something you would skin your whole OS with this theme if you could.

3. Right click on the image, click "copy image address" and post in this thread.  If you could also list the name of the skin (it's shown at the bottom when you click on it on the site), that would be appreciated, but not mandatory.

That's it!  I'll pick the top 10 I think are the best sometime on Saturday, September 12th.  I'll announce the winners here and private message them the keys for the game.

ADDITIONAL TIPS:

-Many of the skins just have a big picture of a celebrity or a scene from a movie, don't pick these, these will NOT win.  I want to see stuff that looks like it's its own coherent look for a GUI.

-I'll probably be biased towards stuff that looks slick and would make a great theme for an OS in general.  If it's really cool looking, those might win also.

-Only one entry per person.  If you want to show off more you found, try to use the "spoiler" tag in the post (the eye icon) for those.  If you post more than one, I'm automatically going to assume the first skin listed is your entry and not count the others.

-Only one winner per skin.  If multiple people pick the same skin, I'll select one of them at random, so you have better odds if you pick a skin nobody else has already.

Ross Scott

Ross Scott

WHAT IS THIS:

GOG gave me 10 copies of Iron Harvest to give away to people, so I'll be giving them out here on September 12th.

HOW TO ENTER:

This has nothing to do with GOG or the game, but tying back to my GUI video, an online archive of Winamp skins was recently made public that shows an incredible variety with over 65k skins. 

2. Browse through the collection and pick out the skin you like the most.  This should be something you would skin your whole OS with this theme if you could.

3. Right click on the image, click "copy image address" and post in this thread.  If you could also list the name of the skin (it's shown at the bottom when you click on it on the site), that would be appreciated, but not mandatory.

That's it!  I'll pick the top 10 I think are the best sometime on Saturday, September 12th.  I'll announce the winners here and private message them the keys for the game.

ADDITIONAL TIPS:

-Many of the skins just have a big picture of a celebrity or a scene from a movie, don't pick these, these will NOT win.  I want to see stuff that looks like it's its own coherent look for a GUI.

-I'll probably be biased towards stuff that looks slick and would make a great theme for an OS in general.  If it's really cool looking, those might win also.

-Only one entry per person.  If you want to show off more you found, try to use the "spoiler" tag in the post (the eye icon) for those.  If you post more than one, I'm automatically going to assume the first skin listed is your entry and not count the others.

-Only one winner per skin.  If multiple people pick the same skin, I'll select one of them at random, so you have better odds if you pick a skin nobody else has already.

Ross Scott

Ross Scott

WHAT IS THIS:

HOW TO ENTER:

ADDITIONAL TIPS:

-Only one entry per person.  If you want to show off more you found, try to use the "spoiler" tag in the post (the eye icon) for those.  If you post more than one, I'm automatically going to assume the first skin listed is your entry and not count the others for your entry.

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.