Edit History

Mira

Mira

I don't know what to think. The backgrounds and environments are very well done, but the animations are a bit rough around the edges. The main character's voice is solid, the other voice actors range from over-the-top to downright amateurish and the sound effects can get annoying too. The gameplay has a lot of pixel hunting. The story kept me interested enough to want to see it through to the end but I don't like how it needlessly plays up the cruelty for shock value, and the supposedly big reveals at the end just left me cold. I really like the idea of going through an abandoned place, following in the footsteps of dead people and reading their logs along the way, but it's not done organically here like in BioShock or Soma; it's just a collection of tangentially related biographies that you stumble upon one after another.

I think I understand what the "doubt" rating means a little better after playing this. I wouldn't say I regret putting in the effort but there are much more enjoyable adventure games out there than this, and certainly much better stories with similar themes as this one.

Mira

Mira

I don't know what to think. The backgrounds and environments are very well done, but the animations are a bit rough around the edges. The main character's voice is solid, the other voice actors range from over-the-top to downright amateurish and the sound effects can get annoying too. The gameplay has a lot of pixel hunting. The story kept me interested enough to want to see it through to the end but I don't like how it needlessly plays up the cruelty for shock value, and the supposedly big reveals at the end just left me cold. I really like the idea of going through an abandoned place, following in the footsteps of dead people and reading their logs along the way, but it's not done organically here like in BioShock or Soma; it's just a collection of tangentially related biographies that you stumble upon one after another.

I think I understand the "doubt" rating a little better after playing this. I wouldn't say I regret putting in the effort but there are much more enjoyable adventure games out there than this, and certainly much better stories with similar themes as this one.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 388 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.