General Chat

I dunno... I kinda like it. Green is my favorite color.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

It's my favorite color as well, but lets take a look at the heavy armor counterpart.

DaedricArmor.jpg

It actually looks like armor, and not some green lantern wannabe. :x

This is all my opinion of course. I was just annoyed to have to wait so long to get a set of light armor that looked ridiculous in comparison to the heavy counter part and some of the weaker light armors. That's why I usually make heavy armor mage tanks. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Your argument is invalid as the Green Lantern is the best Super Hero ever.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

You'll notice I put "wannabe" in there. He is cool. his fanboys who dress like him aren't.

Retired Forum Moderator

This^

...again.

Edit: point still stands that I found the glass armor really disappointing for the last, most powerful light armor in the game.

I always modded the Dark Brotherhood armor to be just slightly better than the glass armor, then used that instead.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, I like the DB armor and I'd do that too, but that feels like cheating and this is one of the games I don't cheat. Oblivion is all ready too easy as it stands. :x

Retired Forum Moderator

I just use enchanted amber armor. It's stronger than glass and the greaves helped boost my speed to 132. But maybe I don't know what I'm talking about :?

I just use enchanted amber armor. It's stronger than glass and the greaves helped boost my speed to 132. But maybe I don't know what I'm talking about :?

Fucking amber

Hi Friend.

Fucking amber

y u mad zakalak?

Fucking amber

y u mad zakalak?

I fucking love Amber Armor!

Hi Friend.

Looks like they were trying to make the female model look like the female assassins from the Assassin's Creed games...

Possibly. but it looks a hell of a lot better than the glass armor so idc.

GlassArmor.JPG

SO intimidating.... Morrowind glass armor was better...

It still looks ugly. I preffer the Morrowind glass armor.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yeah, that's what I said, wasn't it? O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

Yeah, that's what I said, wasn't it? O_o

You got a deja vu? ;)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well, I FINALLY got my ASUS back. There's some bad pixels on the mid-right side of the screen but I'm not worried about that just yet. It's so subtle and hardly noticeable that it shouldn't affect anything. if it does get worse.... sigh...

Retired Forum Moderator

Good old monitor. Soon you'll get replaced...

You know, there's nothing quite like the feeling of good old fashioned object tracking in animation:

Drawing on your screen with a dry-erase marker.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.