General Chat

And yay, broken computer screen. I should never have put the damn thing in the trunk. well, at least it's minor enough that I can still see all my pixels.

ALWAYS PAD COMPUTER SCREENS DURING TRANSPORT!!!

This message brought to you by: "I made this mistake so you don't have to."

It's in a padded computer case. What I didn't count on is the duffle bag of boots being placed on top of it after looking away.

Then you didn't pad it well enough did you...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You underestimate the weight of the boot bag...

No, you did.

Steel plate armor with 6" foam-rubber underneath will protect a monitor pretty well.

No, you did.

Steel plate armor with 6" foam-rubber underneath will protect a monitor pretty well.

I want to see this in action

Hi Friend.

No, you did.

I want to see this in action

So do I, but I haven't got a monitor available to test it with. (using a laptop)

So do I, but I haven't got a monitor available to test it with. (using a laptop)

MYTHBUSTERS!!!!

And how did I misjudge it when I wasn't even aware the bag was on top of it till after I got home? You can blame the male parental figure for that occurrence. since he packed everything else after I put my stuff in.

Retired Forum Moderator

has anyone seen the movie "phone booth"? its very fucking good. for those who haven't its about a piece of shit publicist, cheats on his wife, lies like its his religion, etc. anyway a sniper traps him in a phone booth, holds him at gunpoint..er reticle point...and makes him confess all the shit he's ever done. yea i just watched it and i have nothing else to chat about. sue me. lol but i recommend it.

Adventure Time

C'mon grab your friends

We'll journey to far distant lands

Jake the dog and Finn the human

the fun will never end!

It's Adventure Time!

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

has anyone seen the movie "phone booth"? its very fucking good. for those who haven't its about a piece of shit publicist, cheats on his wife, lies like its his religion, etc. anyway a sniper traps him in a phone booth, holds him at gunpoint..er reticle point...and makes him confess all the shit he's ever done. yea i just watched it and i have nothing else to chat about. sue me. lol but i recommend it.

Yeah, I liked how Jack Bauer saved the day in the end (I know half the city got nuked, but hey, he saved the other half). The thing I don't understand is why was he taking other people's identities... as a vampire, he didn't need to play with Julia Roberts that resuscitation game in the west with Billy the Kid.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

lol wrong thread, for the random thread, you need to take yourself back to the "accursed farm's forum gateway", follow the sign that says "free-for-all" then take that about 20 miles east until you meet a moderator named Alyxx, DON'T TRUST HER! listen to the one who's name is Luis, he'll guide you to the next fork that says "random thread" cross that and take the bridge marked "quick reply" i hope these directions help man, good luck on your journey...

Oh, you're right :o. My bad ;).

Did you get all the references though? Kiefer Sutherland, the bad guy from Phone booth, is a very versatile actor.

"I liked how Jack Bauer saved the day in the end" -> 24

"The thing I don't understand is why was he taking other people's identities" -> Taking lives

"as a vampire" -> The Lost Boys

"he didn't need to play with Julia Roberts that resuscitation game" -> Flatliners

"in the west with Billy the Kid." -> Young Guns, Young Guns II

i only got one, the Jack Bauer/Kiefer one. i knew you were talking movie references though, i half thought you got the wrong movie until i got to the "Jack" part, than the "Billy the kid" thing, yea i got it after that. lol

unrelated, did Kiefer Sutherland play as the Green Goblin in Spider Man? their voices are similar, but i have doubts because they don't look alike...

Edit: he doesn't...apparently there's this new site called "Wikipedia" check it out bro.

almost Double posted lol: my favorite actor is Gerard Butler, i really took him seriously as an actor after "Law abiding citizen" very convincing, his role.

Ah yes, Paradoxes.

Statements that appear to be true but actually are contradictory.

We have dismissed those claims.

i usually use the card paradox on my friends(the next sentence is true, the last sentence was false) it takes forever to explain to them that it's a paradox.

one of my favorites: i know that i know nothing at all.

Yeah... In true Wheatley fashion, I will survive by failing to notice the logical contradiction in your sentence.

The only thing in the universe more abundant than hydrogen is stupidity.

For the sake of the universe I hope stupidity is awesome.

My dad is a fucking jerk. I get one of the highest scores on my practice ACT tests while I'm also being recognized for having one of the highest State Assessment scores in my class and my dad still treats me like an idiot.

Hi Friend.