• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

Anyway...

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I am the one who doesnt have tits

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

AHA! 7 females on the board! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

AHA! 7 females on the board! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think EnviMea might have added herself to the poll.

Yeah it sounds pretty feminine.

So, would you watch FReeman's Mind if he had a different voice? :roll::mrgreen:

Probably since I like Half-Life.

Well, we're used to Ross voices so for me it's really hard to say. I'd say the voice and humor are both the same important.

I read a few weeks ago that deep male voices make women remember more of what they were saying so it proves that deep = lot's of testosterone voice is crucial for a good presentation as an attractive man! :mrgreen:

Probably since I like Half-Life.

Well, we're used to Ross voices so for me it's really hard to say. I'd say the voice and humor are both the same important.

I read a few weeks ago that deep male voices make women remember more of what they were saying so it proves that deep = lot's of testosterone voice is crucial for a good presentation as an attractive man! :mrgreen:

That makes me happy.

On the other hand in ladies I find a bit high voices attractive, but not too high.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

agreed, though i dont really care bout that too much.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Few guys I've met care that much about my voice.

Same here. It doesn't work so much the other way around unless you have this super squeaky-witch voice that makes other's ears bleed! :D

Some boys were making jokes or mocking my high notes when I got excited :D However I'm sure men remember women 90% by the sight not by the audio experiences. Women are different. Ross has a perfect voice :D

Same here. It doesn't work so much the other way around unless you have this super squeaky-witch voice that makes other's ears bleed! :D

Some boys were making jokes or mocking my high notes when I got excited :D However I'm sure men remember women 90% by the sight not by the audio experiences. Women are different. Ross has a perfect voice :D

Well... I think you've got the wrong idea, I've had one particular relative who desperately tried to get in touch with a woman he had a conversation with on the phone (receptionist) simply because of the voice. He did find her in the end by the way and they were dating for a while after that.

As far as I see it the voice is important in women because I think historically when a man feels very bad he talks to his wife and so a calm and tender voice would be cruical to comfort the man when he is down? :?

Personally, yeah I'm attracted to tender, calm voice? I can't really stand a particular voice that gets really annoying, I know that probably means I'm waay to picky but I just wouldn't be able to live with a person with that voice for a long time because I get stress from particular voices.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Well... I think you've got the wrong idea, I've had one particular relative who desperately tried to get in touch with a woman he had a conversation with on the phone (receptionist) simply because of the voice. He did find her in the end by the way and they were dating for a while after that.

As far as I see it the voice is important in women because I think historically when a man feels very bad he talks to his wife and so a calm and tender voice would be cruical to comfort the man when he is down? :?

Personally, yeah I'm attracted to tender, calm voice? I can't really stand a particular voice that gets really annoying, I know that probably means I'm waay to picky but I just wouldn't be able to live with a person with that voice for a long time because I get stress from particular voices.

Okay, well I it may be true. However it need some research. I do not think only a voice of a woman could totally seduce a man but i'm pretty sure it's possible the other way around.

yes it can. however, only some special cases.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST