Quick update (February 2015)

This is just a quick update letting people know I'm alive and busy. I was SWARMED with emails after the last video, so if you haven't heard anything from me yet, there are still a bunch I need to go through. I'm behind on forum posts and Youtube messages also. If I could replicate myself, I could get a lot more done. We would function well as a team.

There are a lot of promising help offers regarding the movie, progress is being made on it, just slowly. Lately I've been prioritizing the next Game Dungeon episode. I was hoping to get it out before the end of the month, but I don't know how realistic that is now. I think it's going to be between 30-40 minutes total, this one has an awful lot worth talking about. After I'm done with that, expect at least one experimental video to come up and another game dungeon afterwards. If I'm lucky there will be multiple "experiment" videos for March, but I'll just have to see what I can do. Also while I have received a few offers, there is still room for more pixel-art artists for future videos for anyone interested (though I'll want to see an example of your work).

ADHD version: Ross is doing things.

COMMENTS

Its goo to see you are still doing good Ross.....Honestly I could wait till 2020 for new content from you.........I wont be pissed off hell I waited for years for Duke Nukem Forever and wasnt that pissed off about it........it was better than Time To Kill..........and well I know this movie your talking about sounds like a kickass idea.....kinda wish I could help with something, but I do think if you can try using some Skyrim stuff if its gonna be medieval thats just what I would do Ross, but honestly I would go with whatever I could if I was in your shoes

ADHD Version: Ross Scott is the fucking MAN! and will always put a smile on my face even if I had to wait 20 years for new content from him!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Really nice to hear from you! Don't listen to everyone; Take your time on the movie! DO WHAT YOU LOVE. (So cliche but true).

Being a High School Junior right now, maybe I'll get to see it when I'm out of college! XD (This is legitimately the first time I have EVER used one of those - It felt appropriate.)

Well, goodbye until your next update! Remember, there's more to life than cans of beans!

PS. Will there be a follow-up video for NYET 3?

Good to know you're not trapped somewhere under a pyramid or something!

I wish I could help you with the whole pixel art deal, but it's nothing more than a hobby for me, and only when I'm bored. I don't put enough time into it to be any good.

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

I'm positive we'll all thoroughly enjoy the experiments, even if they don't turn into series. Also, I agree ScottD.Betson about the Skyrim source for the medieval video, I'll be on the lookout for ways to record demos from it.

Do long Game Dungeon episodes! We all love them!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I am eagerly anticipating new Game Dungeon episodes. Truth be told, I have been going through Ross Scott video withdrawal symptoms after the smorgasbord of video releases in December and November. I keep checking my YouTube subscriptions daily hoping to see new content from Accursed Farms. Sure, there are other things I am subscribed to on YT, but they are not the same as your swell content. I believe all of us shall be relieved when we see some new videos.

Just take your time and make them awesome. And let the Game Dungeon episodes be as long as you feel they should be. Personally I would prefer lengthier ones which let you say all you have to say about the game, its developer, its publisher, and the time frame within which it was published.

I can only imagine the tedious task of going through and responding individually to hundreds of emails. :(

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

The way I'd do this:

Ctrl-A, Shift-DEL, "Some of the messages are still unread - are you sure?", YES! :lol:

Regards

I am eagerly anticipating new Game Dungeon episodes. Truth be told, I have been going through Ross Scott video withdrawal symptoms after the smorgasbord of video releases in December and November. I keep checking my YouTube subscriptions daily hoping to see new content from Accursed Farms. Sure, there are other things I am subscribed to on YT, but they are not the same as your swell content. I believe all of us shall be relieved when we see some new videos.

Just take your time and make them awesome. And let the Game Dungeon episodes be as long as you feel they should be. Personally I would prefer lengthier ones which let you say all you have to say about the game, its developer, its publisher, and the time frame within which it was published.

Yeah,I know that feel about new videos. :|

And Ross-good luck on the movie! :thumbup:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

First off, we're more than happy to see (and appreciate) your work, Ross. We're behind you on your future endeavors, especially on your upcoming movie.

Anyway, it's great to hear from you again after your announcement video. We'll be looking forward to your next Game Dungeon.

Welp, now what?

PS. Will there be a follow-up video for NYET 3?
I plan to have followups to all the game dungeon videos so far. I don't have any hard plans, but I'm thinking maybe April for the first round.

The way I'd do this:

Ctrl-A, Shift-DEL, "Some of the messages are still unread - are you sure?", YES! :lol:

Regards

Ha ha, yeah wow, to quote Freeman: "I'm not at that stage in my life yet"

Any possibility of a patreon for Accursed Farms?
Later, I'd rather get a few more videos out first.

I assume this is a fairly accurate depiction.
Not a bad guess at all, though it feels closer to this

lead.jpg

The real question is, which one is Ross, and which one is HLPrincess?

*takes cover*

Excuse me? :twisted:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Yeay, he's not still in the work induced coma still!

I didn't think I would, but your Game dungeon videos are great at the length you make them, so if it needs to be longer, it'll be worth it. Look forward to the experimental video. It'll be good to see you break from the FM style for something you can have a little more creative joy with.

Still hope you consider little vignettes of other games to give the FM fans something to sate themselves with and still try out new things for your movie.