Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 4

Sign in to follow this  

Brilliant!
Nice work Ross, I really like your Freeman's mind series.
I'm anticipating your new CP episode and new updates in your blog.
Keep it up!

Although it's sad that you're not happy with "Freeman's Mind," I agree that you should stick with "Civil Protection"; I truly believe that it's the next "Red vs. Blue".

Well you said it was hard timing your monologue? Well in windows movie maker you can narrate the video while its playing so that may be helpful... Though i do have to admit i would much rather see more Civil Protection, no offense i love freeman's mind but Mike and Dave and are just so funny!

last episode, aww i was looking forward to seeing how you did the gameplay stuff.

Freeman's mind is awesome , please don't stop .cp roxs too ,if u start something don't stop till u finish it !

Good lord I was laughing my ass off. That episode of Freeman's mind was funny. But I think you should focus your efforts on CP, I do miss Dave and Mike,

HAHAHA!!!
That was awesome. You doing great with this man, keep up the good work! You said the new CP should be coming out soon. I can't wait for it!!!

com•bine

Pronunciation[v. kuh m-bahyn for 1, 2, 6, kom-bahyn for 3, 7; n. kom-bahyn, kuh m-bahyn for 8, 9, kom-bahyn for 10] Pronunciation Key

- Show IPA Pronunciation verb,

-bined, -bin•ing, noun

–verb (used with object)

1. to bring into or join in a close union or whole; unite: She combined the ingredients to make the cake. They combined the two companies.

2. to possess or exhibit in union: a plan that combines the best features of several other plans.

3. to harvest (grain) with a combine.

–verb (used without object)

4. to unite; coalesce: The clay combined with the water to form a thick paste.

5. to unite for a common purpose; join forces: After the two factions combined, they proved invincible.

6. to enter into chemical union.

7. to use a combine in harvesting.

–noun

8. a combination.

9. a combination of persons or groups for the furtherance of their political, commercial, or other interests, as a syndicate, cartel, or trust.

10. a harvesting machine for cutting and threshing grain in the field.

11. The most intelligent form of life in the known galaxy.

12. Alien Race which conquered Earth and the Human race in 7-hours

dude that is an awesome series almost as good as cp and it makes for awesome filler i really hope u change ur mind and keep it goin.

hey can we get an update on when the new cp is gonna be here.the same for freemans mind if u continue it

DO NOT CANCEL FREEMAN'S MIND! It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen!I was laughing half the time! Civil Protection is really funny too! I liked "Halloween Saftey quite a bit" .

Although I do understand why you want to scrap "Freeman's mind" completely, I think you should at least keep it on as a side-side-side project. We all love it and it makes for a nice "short" in comparison to CP.
Keep the focus on CP since it is already a great series and has much potential. Then, once in a while maybe thrown in a "Freeman's mind" episode as a special or something, like the Halloween CP episode.
All I am saying is don't close up shop on FM yet, just let it be there in the deep corner of your mind and then maybe you can "surprise" us with a new episode if you felt like it.

Hilariousness incarnate! I loved both eps. I'd love to see more, but I agree that since you like CP more, focus on that instead.

I'm torn. I just watched all your work so far (all the CP's and Freeman's Mind 1 and 2) and their each great.

I'd say keep CP going, but have Freeman's mind on the "back burner" in case you burnout/get writer's block on CP and want to do something different for a while.

Either way, I'm gonna watch them.

I wasn't a big fan oft the first episode, but this one was really good.
I think you should at least do one more episode that ends with the accident in the lab.
Still looking forward for more CP.
Happy New Year.

Nice work, Ross. If you must, put FM on a back burner and keep CP going, as I LOVE it. FM has been wonderful too. One question- what was the techno song in this episode? lol

much better than the first FM. i didnt like the first one actually.. FM is good but CP is da best dude. keep up good work

mushroom head: I have to change the dialogue constantly depending on how much time I have to work with or else re-record a whole demo. So I may have dialogue that takes 17 seconds to say, but I only have 11 seconds to talk, I run into this problem frequently.

anonymous dude: I don't know when the next CP episode will be out, I'd say probably not before February.