What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

I think episode 60 had the best opening, Freeman shoots a scientist first thing.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"HOW DID YOU TURN INTO THREE PEOPLE?!"

Rewatching the series and ahhh, XD It's soooo goood!

"Man, when I get a mansion, this is exactly what it'll be like. People will knock on the door, the butler will answer the door, blow them away with a shotgun, then close the door."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU CAN'T OPEN THIS FROM THE INSIDE AND IT AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS!? I think there needs to be a sign on the outside that says; "Please prop the door or else you'll die a slow death."

"Yeah, see, this is what I'm talking about. Everything's fine then chirping maggots with legs start popping around the corner."

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Ahhh...the legendary Freeman's Mind series...I wonder why so many fans seems to have misspelled his quotes alot but I'm not a crazed arsed Grammar Nazi to criticize that, I just find it funny people actually left these quotes incorrect throughout the web. :P

Anyway, here are my favorite quotes from the Amazing Freeman's Mind!

-Episode 0: (After listening to the holographic assistant demonstrating...a ladder, it seems!) "To wipe your ass, first orient your hand behind yourself...then move it forward! Or backward...honestly, who doesn't know how to use a ladder? I mean it's a LADDER! Somehow I don't think this program is designed for the gifted..."

-Episode 22: (Gordon busy busting out of the power generator room while worms that were snapping him suffocates) "If any of these worms get in my hair, I swear to god, I'm just gonna freak out...yeah, worms get in my hair, the power fails, and all the lights go out, then some old guy with a raspy voice starts laughing and poking me with a stick...that would complete the experience!"

-Episode 24: (Gordon tries to puzzle as to why the guard's wasn't telling him the whole story about the tram track until he starts getting to the 'miserable' part) "Of course, the real tragedy here is I didn't bring a camera...if I had been taking pictures, I'd be READY when I had to sit through some family member's slideshow...I can whip it out and be like 'Fuck you, your picture sucks, look at MINE!' 'There's me blowing up some bipedal alien the size of a dump truck' 'There's me shoothing some troops because I'm hardcore!"

Surprisingly, every quotes in this series is almost bookworthy...I wonder why there aren't alot of people checking up on something like this.

My favourite moment was when I caught my 8 year old watching Freeman's Mind after he'd clicked on the link in my favourites.

After a brief discussion about not repeating the swearwords, we settled down to enjoy and talk about the many good points that Dr Freeman / Mr Ross Scott brings up. That's right Ross - you've created Quality Educational Children's Entertainment, just as you intended.

-Episode 0: (After listening to the holographic assistant demonstrating...a ladder, it seems!) "To wipe your ass, first orient your hand behind yourself...then move it forward! Or backward...honestly, who doesn't know how to use a ladder? I mean it's a LADDER! Somehow I don't think this program is designed for the gifted..."

That's my favorite line, makes me laugh every time.

Here's a new favorite: The "pick up the can" bit in FM2 Ep.1. Very unexpected, I was hoping Gordon would throw it to the CP, but this is new!

Welp, now what?

"Back the FUCK up!"

"PERSONAL SPACE, YOU FREAK!"

"Okay, you're gonna be a crappy wing-man. No bars for you!"

"Next to seeing their heads on a stick, this is about the best thing I could have asked for."

"I could watch cop fights all day."

"Is this a work camp or something? Did he send me to prison?"

"Oh what the hell is this? You do dental work here too?"

"I'll play dumb and then bash him as hard as I can."

"I've thrown THOUSANDS of soda cans. I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr.Pepper."

"...Oh my God, it's a tripod. It's a fucking tripod."

Here we go, I basically summed up FM2E1. XD

I love everything about this episode.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

My favorite quote changes depending on my mood. My mood right now makes this my favorite quote, from Episode 38:

(gun runs out of ammo during firefight) "OH GOD! I'M OUT OF AMMO! WHOSE JOB WAS IT TO RELOAD? THEY'RE FIRED! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 'THERE'S NO AMMO LEFT'?! YOU'RE FIRED TOO! I can't delegate ANYTHING around here!"

"Taking shit from a guard. No wonder Kleiner wants to kill you!"

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Breen: What's the meaning of this? Who are you?

Gordon: Who are you!?!

B: How did you get here?

G: I DONT KNOW

XD

-------

I got four. 2 form one episode

From episode 1: "AH i'm not the only one who's late. SUUUUUCKER! ah ha." and "Ya "High security" that's why we leave armed missiles out for everyone to check out. it's part of the tour."

From episode 2: "HIT THE DECK!" (either Eli or Cliner: "it's about to critical") "I thought that was a sniper"

From episode 29: "this sound like a job for Ambassador Pineapple. You'll be representing me on the floor."

Nah, nothing beats the ass wiping one if you ask me. I still rewatch it sometimes, I should be ashamed...

For some reason, this quote combined with the visuals made it hilarious on first viewing:

Episode 6.

"Whoa! Train is leaving the station. All aboard!"

"No, not you! You don't have a ticket!"

The way those two headcrabs rushed towards the lowering platform just fit the moment perfectly.